Sea-Lift Diving Ltd is equipped with fully manned working safety boats with experienced crew. We are ready and waiting for your call and are available to hire nationally.
The Sea-Lift III is a 10.4mtr steel catamaran (beam 4.9m Draft 1.3m) fitted with a forward wheelhouse allowing for a large open rear deck space. It is also fitted with a 070 AW Hiab crane tested to 1000kgs at 5.5mtrs. It is ideal for buoy maintenance, instrument recovery or harbour works and is a very versatile and manoeuvrable vessel, powered by 2 x 120 John Deere engines, reaching a top speed of 10 knots.
We can also supply a dive team on a range of multicats, dive vessels and workboats including the ‘ALEC D’ a 16.8m x 11.2m x 1.9m multicat with a range of capabilities for all marine projects.
Our inflatable life support boats are also available for hire Which include VHF and GPS.
Salvage & Vessel Operations
Since starting out in 1991, Sea-Lift Diving Ltd have been involved in various salvage operations, from big projects to small ones offering an excellent, professional service every time.
These salvage operations include:
- Salvage of a barge crane.
- Salvage of ‘The Fray’ for Essex boat yard.
- Recovery of a burnt out vessel for Whitstable Marine
- Recovery of a conveyor for Brett Aggregates.
- Recovery of R.N.L.I Whitstable tractor and trailer.
- Salvage and recovery of a 30x5 metre supporting pontoon at Tilbury Landing Stage.
- Salvage of ABP tugboat
- Salvage of over 50 boats at Holyhead Marina