Sea-Lift Diving Ltd is equipped with fully manned working safety boats with experienced crew. We are ready and waiting for your call and are available to hire nationally.
We can also supply a dive team on a range of multicats, dive vessels and workboats including the ‘ALEC D’ a 16.8m x 11.2m x 1.9m multicat with a range of capabilities for all marine projects.
Our inflatable life support boats are also available for hire Which include VHF and GPS.
Salvage & Vessel Operations
Since starting out in 1991, Sea-Lift Diving Ltd have been involved in various salvage operations, from big projects to small ones offering an excellent, professional service every time.
These salvage operations include:
- Salvage of a barge crane.
- Salvage of ‘The Fray’ for Essex boat yard.
- Recovery of a burnt out vessel for Whitstable Marine
- Recovery of a conveyor for Brett Aggregates.
- Recovery of R.N.L.I Whitstable tractor and trailer.
- Salvage and recovery of a 30x5 metre supporting pontoon at Tilbury Landing Stage.
- Salvage of ABP tugboat
- Salvage of over 50 boats at Holyhead Marina
- Location and recovery of bow anchor for M.V Svitzer Hawk.