Our workforce is trained and available for those difficult confined space operations. We have recently upgraded our teams to include the Rescue and Recovery of casualties and Level 5 Management of Confined Spaces.
Sea-Lift Diving can supply a totally independent air breathing apparatus and rescue team for operations with full BA and cylinders which is ideal for working in environments where there is restricted access to site or confined space.
From Confined Space HP jetting services to supply of a fully qualified rescue team we can offer a range of services.
Confined Space Rescue & Management
The main aspects of our confined space work:
- Entering into fresh water culverts/culvert repair including underpinning scour protection.
- Working within lock gates for inspection/cleaning and maintenance.
- Working within limpet dams/habitats
- Power station work including sluice repair and replacement.
- Confined Space Inspection & Surveys
- Underground / Underwater CCTV Camera Inspections.