Our workforce is trained and available for those difficult confined space operations. We have recently upgraded our teams to include the Rescue and Recovery of casualties and Level 5 Management of Confined Spaces.
Sea-Lift Diving can supply a totally independent air breathing apparatus and rescue team for operations with full BA and cylinders which is ideal for working in environments where there is restricted access to site or confined space.
From Confined Space HP jetting services to supply of a fully qualified rescue team we can offer a range of services.
Our Kent & Swansea Emergency Confined Space Rescue Teams Cover:
- Stand-by Rescue and Support
- High Risk Rescue Consultancy.
- High Risk Operations (Water)
- Marine & Ship/Vessel Works
- Assistance with Rope Access Teams
- Assistance with Excavation and Trench Works
- Assistance with Tunneling Works
- Demolition Works
- Steel Works & Power Stations
Confined Space Rescue & Management
The main aspects of our confined space work:
- Entering into fresh water culverts/culvert repair including underpinning scour protection.
- Working within lock gates for inspection/cleaning and maintenance.
- Working within limpet dams/habitats
- Power station work including sluice repair and replacement.
- Confined Space Inspection & Surveys
- Underground / Underwater CCTV Camera Inspections.
- Pipeline surveys.
- Confined Space GPS mapping.
- Confined Space Welding/Gas Cutting.
- Confined Space Painting.