Diving & Underwater Services
Sea-Lift Diving Ltd have over 35 years of expertise and knowledge of Marine and Civil Engineering operations. We can provide highly skilled teams and consultancy and with offices in Swansea, Wales and Kent, England our services are available throughout the U.K.
Our fully qualified Commercial Diving teams can offer a wide range of services from Diving Survey and Inspections to Underwater Welding and Brocco Cutting.
Our divers are available throughout the year and can provide professional and quality services even in difficult environments and locations both onshore and offshore. Our Workboats also have diving capabilities with Diving Launch And Recovery Systems (LARS).
Lock Gate Specialists – We have extensive experience of installation, removal, maintenance and repair of lock gates, sluice paddles and dock structures. We also offer confined space jetting teams for all de-mudding operations. To see our previous Lock Gate operations click here.
Since 1991 Sea-Lift Diving Ltd have been providing professional diving services and completing prestigious contracts.
Some of the most recent successful contracts include:
- Installation of 4no. Stainless Steel Flap Valves at Cardiff Impounding Pump Station.
- London City Airport Project - Diving Operations and Marine Assistance
- Outer Lock Gate Installation Works at Newport Docks.
- Repair and Installation of Flap Gate Rubber at Aberdeen Dry Docks.
- Diving & ROV Outfall Inspections Newport Docks.
- Swansea Docks Sluice Paddle Maintenance Works.
- Removal, Breaking, Design and Installation of a new Cill at Cardiff Docks.
- QE2 Dock Liverpool Cill Repair
- Alfred Dock Liverpool Lock Gate Installations
- Langton Dock Liverpool De-Mudding and Caisson Gate Installation
At Sea-Lift Diving Ltd we have a qualified team that specialises in the use of Remotely Operated Vehicles providing video footage and underwater observations.
Our ROVs have the capabilities to stay submerged for long periods of time and at greater depths therefore giving a cost-effective way of capturing video footage and stills.
What our ROV services can offer:
Ship / Hull inspections
Marine Video Footage and Photography
We can provide an incredibly detailed report with stills, photographs and footage which enables our Clients to visualise the inspection or observation.